Terms and conditions
Caricat! Militaria and collectibles:
Partita IVA 01824350340
C. F. DSSLDA59H25D969E
REA 180804 C.P. 43121
Parma 182 Parma Center.
Room sales and merchandise display: B.go Piccinini 1/a Parma
1) The advertised price s`intende inclusive of VAT (currently 22%)
2) The goods are sold ex-works; postal expenses are charged to the customer and anticipated by Caricat! Militaria and collectibles.
3) As a form of payment are accepted:
- Advance payment on c / c bank or post office;
- PayPal. We do not accept payment on delivery.
You can agree on a deferred payment, max 60 days, with the payment of an advance of al33% of the value of the object (or objects) as a deposit. If at maturity was not honored the commitment from the buyer, the deposit is lost and the item relisted.
We also accept payments via PayPal provided the purchaser agrees to pay the fees of the system (4%), the PayPal address to which credited gl'importi is: email@example.com We can be able to finance any purchases, even multiple by consumer financing. In this case we invite you to ask us in advance costs and procedures.
4) It is possible the return and refund of goods purchased, if not to your liking (excluding incidental expenses), by returning the goods intact, with ordinary parcel within 10 days after receiving the package, as attested by the postmark. We do not accept cash refunds. Refund will be made by check to the postal or bank account. After this deadline we will not accept complaints and refunds.
5) The Company reserves the right to communicate if these articles are in stock, in fact, not all the items are in the incoming item, many we are only offered for sale.
6) You can request the invoice for the goods purchased, this must be specifically requested with the order form. It does not make invoicing goods shipped.
7) Any dispute will be settled by the Court of Parma.
8) Every order is accepted only if the order form is completed in its entirety. We accept orders by e-mail the vehicle is stationary; We accept telephone orders only if confirmed by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) IMPORTANT: the voices GOLD / SILVER is the degree of decoration or medal and not necessarily the composition of the same. "